This is a post on my blog

8:31 AM, Posted by SivartM, No Comment

I suppose that I have not posted in a while. I guess I'll do that now... oh, wait! I already am! :D
You'll notice that I have a widget on my sidebar to show you what books I've read. However, I currently have only two books added.
I did my achievement test yesterday. It was... an achievement test. I think I took the same one last year because freshmen and sophomores have the same test book.
If you read my mom's blog, you know that my Pathfinder Bible Achievement team is going to Andrews University for the North American Division level in two weeks. Another team member and I had a practice last night, and we got 89 percent of the possible points; but then again, we got a few answers from my dad who was saying the answers too loudly for us not to notice.
I guess I'd better go get ready for church...

No Comment