Script Frenzy!

4:48 PM, Posted by SivartM, No Comment

Script Frenzy begins today! In case you're wondering, Script Frenzy is a writing event in which you must write at least 100 pages of a movie or television script, stage play, or any other kind of script during the month of April. And only during the month of April. Considering I have about... 1 page currently, I'm not so sure I'm going to get that snazzy certificate and web icon that you get for writing all 100 pages. I'll be glad just to write much of anything, though, so I'm confident that I'll improve my writing skills greatly! I'm working on an adaptation of In His Steps (by Charles Sheldon) for a stage play. Script Frenzy is from the same people as the NaNoWriMo, which is a novel writing event that takes place in November. It's pretty much like Script Frenzy, but you write a novel. And it's in November.
So, anyway, I thought I'd spread the word before it's too late to write very much! :D
Oh, and the website is at scriptfrenzy.org.

-Me

No Comment