Pathfinder Bible Achievement

8:06 PM, Posted by SivartM, No Comment

Pathfinder Bible Achievement is over for the school year! There were 45 teams from all over North America (including some Canadian teams who spoke French) and 40 teams, including my team, got a first place! The other 5 got second place, and nobody got third place! It was an exciting day. Unfortunately, this was my last year I could be on the Bible Achievement team because it's only available to those in 5th through 10th grades, and I'll be in 11th grade next year. But maybe I'll come again anyway next year if my Pathfinder club's team makes it this far again (and I hope they do). I also met someone who had been on our Bible Achievement team the first year we went to the NAD level and then had moved away. It was a good day. Talk later.

-Me

No Comment