My exciting day (so far)...

2:43 PM, Posted by SivartM, No Comment

I just had lunch.

Well, that wasn't the most exciting part. At church this morning, the local Adventist Academy had a graduation program in church. Nobody actually graduated, but it was still good

But even that wasn't the most exciting part of my morning. On the way home from church, we were happily driving along when the car broke down. My mom called AAA and they sent a tow truck. While we were waiting, my mom tried to call Granddaddy (her father) to see if he could pick us up, but he wasn't home. The tow truck finally came and the man who was driving it drove us home, which was very nice of him. We got home much earlier than I thought we would. Our car is now at the car hospital (I hope).

Also, today (which I did not know until I was already driving to church) is the annual yard sale day, with yard sales lining a certain highway, which means car parked everywhere and people randomly crossing the street directly in front of you. That was exciting... especially for the people I ran over! (Just kidding about that last part.)


Anyway, my mom will probably post pictures of our exciting car adventure sometime, so you can visit her blog and click on ads or something until she does.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No Comment