Flock!

2:21 PM, Posted by SivartM, No Comment

I just downloaded Flock, the social web browser based on the same platform as Firefox! It's pretty neat. I can access Facebook, do updates on Twitter, and upload photos to Picasa or Flickr from my browser without even having to access the websites! I can even see new e-mails on Gmail and read them with the click of a button. Flock can also be used with del.icio.us, YouTube, and many other social networking sites. And even though it doesn't have built-in support for StumbleUpon, I was able to install the StumbleUpon plugin for Firefox because, as I said before, Flock and Firefox are based on the same platform. Flock has a Web Clipboard to help save images and text I find on the web. There's a lot of great features in this browser, and it ought to really help me with things like updating Twitter, blogging, etc. Oh, speaking of which, I'm posting this using Flock's blogging tool! I don't even have to go to the Blogger website!

Check out Flock!

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No Comment