Spam

8:20 AM, Posted by SivartM, No Comment

Yes, Yunfei Ebql, I'd love to read your email about "Hideous surgery's victims".
Yes, Wilford B., I'd love a complimentary diabetic meter.
Yes, myself, I'd like to hear about the job you (I) found me.
Yes, Julie whom I do not know and who apparently does not know my name, I'd love to meet tonight. Why don't we go to Cancun; I just won several free trips to there.
Yes, myself, I'd love to get 72% off on a bunch of drugs I don't use.
Yes, Live Jewelery Auctions, I'd love to buy 1 carat diamong rings (live ones, I suppose?) at up to 95% off.
Yes, I'm very grateful to know that the Nintendo Wii that I didn't order is here.
Yes, I'd love to hear about the legitimate online company that needs workers in my area (however you found out where my area was).
Yes, I'd love to confirm the plane ticket I didn't buy.
Yes, M. Vincent, since I haven't replied to my email about finding myself a new job, why don't you tell me about the job that you found me?
Yes, German person, I'd love to hear about something to do with liability insurance that I had to translate to understand what you were talking about.
Yes, I'd love to hear what legal advice you have for my bankruptcy problem.

Now, why on earth are these important emails in my spam folder? :\

No Comment